GlideClan
Leader: Spottedstar
Deputy: Rivermask
Medicine Cat: Jaywing
M/C Apprentice:
News: Coming soon

Affiliates
WARRIORCLAN

Where kits play and elders make their peace with SoulClan, join the Clans in a whirlwind of prophecies and roleplay adventures

Blinded By Hatred
Join the New clans around Skyclan in a prophecy of hatred, forbidden love, war and more!
The Valley Beside The Lake

Follow the clans of the valley in a journey of excitement, danger and prophecies. Come join this rpg, where you can make Warrior Cats come to life.

Where The Ocean Lies
'Where the Ocean Lies' is a rp about the four clans struggling and how they must find their new home by the ocean. Will the clans find the ocean or will they be no more? Join WTOL to find out!
High Ranks
Thornclan

Glideclan

Ashclan

Breezeclan

Seaclan

Mother Nature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother Nature

Post by Mother Nature on Sat May 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Here on Once The Stars Take Hold, we have the lovely Mother Nature account, played by your three amazing admins: Jay, Embersky, and Nebula. Mother Nature controls all of the elements of the warriors' lives that are out of their control: predators and prey, weather systems, cataclysmic events, and injuries. We can be as innocent as a butterfly landing on your hand, or as deadly as a mountain lion tearing out your throat.
Mother Nature provides a special service here on teeth lost, hearts won: she can dish out special, sitewide effects to warriors who sign up. Basically, we act as the hand of fate. The Mother Nature account will post a starter to a topic based on the level you sign up as: your character can respond to that topic and then they must go on living with the effects that Mother Nature put in place. This is important to understand: what happens in this thread lasts forever across the entire site. It can't be ignored or downplayed. What Mother Nature says has happened, has happened. Let that be a warning to you.

•  remember: this is for real! you might not like what happens to your cat, but once you sign up you've got to accept what's been dished out.

There are three levels of mother nature's effects. At level one, warriors may suffer (but are not limited to):

• minor or significant injuries
  • (if the character is a leader) loss of one life
  • medium-tier predator getting loose in the clan's camp
  • loss of leader's trust 
  • extra duties for a month 
  • being removed from patrols
  • (if the character is an apprentice) having their ceremony pushed back one moon

At level two, they become more severe. They include (but are not limited to):

• loss of a (NPC) significant other
  • (if she-cat is pregnant) loss of litter
  • very serious injury requiring much recuperation 
  • broken bones 
  • (if the character is a leader) loss of two or three lives at once
  • forced retirement to the elder's den 
  • (if a character is in a cross-clan relationship) having that relationship become known
  • being run out of their clan

Level three only has one outcome: death. Level three is not for the faint of heart, and should also not be used just as a throwaway measure. If you'd like to have a death which will be reflected in the actions of your character's Clanmates for moons to come, sign up here. Otherwise, be directed downwards, where Mother Nature will take control of other cats to be used possibly in future plots.

Code:
i, [i]membername[/i], would like to sign up [i]catname of whateverclan[/i] for [i]level one/two/three[/i] of mother nature. i understand that the outcomes of this are final and cannot be changed once i have signed up.
Mother Nature
Newbies
Newbies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top